Andy's accomplishments include:
* Designated a "Super Lawyer" via Thomson Reuters, 2014-2018, 2020.
* Repeatedly designated a "Rising Star in Washington Law" by Washington Law & Politics, from 2004 - 2013.
* Part-time Lecturer on Trial Advocacy for University of Washington School of Law : 2016 - present; Guest speaker 2014 - 2016.
* Featured speaker at statewide seminars: Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Washington Defender Association, Washington Foundation for Criminal Justice.
* 2004 Warrior Graduate of the nationally recognized Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming.
* Featured speaker at multiple seminars in Washington regarding trial techniques, presenting to members of criminal defense bar.
* Featured speaker on multiple occasions at WFCJ's yearly "Defending DUIs" seminar, presenting techniques to over 300 attorneys from across the State of Washington.
* Elected member of the Washington Foundation for Criminal Justice.
* Co-VP of Professional Development and Events for Washington Women Lawyers, 2005-2007.
* Appointed to the Executive Committee of the Washington State Bar Association Criminal Law Section; 2002-2004.
* Elected Trustee of the Young Lawyer's Division of the King County Bar Association; 2002-2005.
* Published articles on criminal law in Washington Defense and Trial News magazines, as well as the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
* Testified regarding impact of DUI related legislation before the Washington State House Judiciary Committee.
* Recipient of certificate from University of Washington Extension programs in Forensics.
* University of Washington Law School Moot Court Honor Board.
* Nominated to the National Order of Barristers.
* Associate Attorney for the respected criminal defense firm of Fox, Bowman & Duarte; 2002-2006.
* Member of Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Washington State Bar Association.